Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Fooling around with my template

So I'm fiddling around with my blog template. For a little while now, the Blogger service has been politely telling me that there's a new interface and new design options available, including how the blog looks. Mostly, I've ignored this because I've been more intent on contributing written content - and in fact finding time to do so.

Anyway, I've finally decided to make time to try the re-design, and so far so good.

I like the new design, but I've got a good base in xhtml, css and the like, so I can read the actual code - and since Blogger is so obliging, by offering access to the code, I will keep playing around with that until I have something more individualised. For example, the standard background pic was the same for everyone who uses this template. It was the first to go! 


Currently, the background is a pic from the Elk in December. 

Stay tuned!

p.-

No comments: